Monday 15 June 2009

OK, not sure I want to know the answer to this but .....

..... exactly how sad and deprived does your 4 yr old need to be to adopt the new hoover as his best friend???
Yeah, thought so!

Did you know you can play catch with a hoover?
No?? Me neither.
All you need to do, should you want to try yourself, is to throw a ball at your 'friend' and when it bounces back to you,
you say 'Good throw'
in an enthusiastic manner!

Excuse me while I just go to arrange some real 'play-dates' for my son!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Bless his cotton socks - at least his new chum is snazzy!

I am in the market for a new 'best friend' myself. Went for a cheap model when my Dyson died and have regretted it ever since.

Karen J said...

I've done the same - this was on offer at Comet £70 instead £140, so I'm also pleased with it. Just not quite as much as my son!!!!

Unknown said...

boys eh?

Does he cuddle up in bed with it? If yes, then you have a problem!!

Karen J said...

Hi Monica, hasn't asked to take it to bed yet but was getting into the cupboard with it the other day! I think the novelty wearing off a little - *crossed fingers*